BE CLOSE TO GOD


 BE CLOSE TO GOD 
Teacher: Peter Francis Masanja
0679392829
Praise the Lord,

  YOU WILL NOT BE LOST BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS:
·         Fornication
·         Adultery
·         Anger
·         Anxiety
·         Enemies
·         Bad friends
·         Jokes
·         Temptations
·         Psychological torture
·         Diseases
·         Hunger
·         Poverty
God will make your life good and keep you away from your  enemies and every situation that makes you feel bad.Be closer to him .
  'It is good for me to be near you. I choose you as my protector, and I will tell about your wonderful deeds. Powerful LORD God, all who stay far from you will be lost, and you will destroy those who are unfaithful. '

Psalms 73:27-28

Ø  Our God ,Almighty says that , he will save you when you walk in his ways .
Ø  You will be given power and strength by your Lord.
Ø  God will never leave you forever.
Ø  It is this day God is calling you Oooh my son /daughter come closer to me.
Ø  You have protection once you be attached in God.
God Is Your Protection ,Your Redeemer And Your Saviour
'because I am making you strong, like a bronze wall. They are evil and violent, but when they attack, I will be there to rescue you. I, the LORD , have spoken. because I am making you strong, like a bronze wall. They are evil and violent, but when they attack, I will be there to rescue you. I, the LORD , have spoken.'

Jeremiah 15:20-21

YOU WILL NEVER BE SHOCKED BY YOUR ENEMIES BECAUSE GOD IS WITH YOU ALL THE TIME


 'Don't be afraid. I am with you. Don't tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make          you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories. Everyone who hates you will be terribly disgraced; those who attack will vanish into thin air. '

Isaiah 41:10-11


                                        GOD BLESS YOU

Maoni

Machapisho maarufu kutoka blogu hii

FAIDA YA KUJAA ROHO MTAKATIFU

NGUVU NA FAIDA ZA MSAMAHA

🔰 MBINU ZA KUFUNGA NA KUOMBA 🛐*